You will enter your Username and Password each time you log in to Bidz.com. We suggest writing your username and password down for your future reference. To log in to Bidz.com, please click Log In. You will be asked to enter your username and password.
Do not share your username and password information with anyone. You alone are responsible for all activity on your account.
What if I forgot my username?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your Bidz.com related email address and request your username. A member of the customer service team will email you with your username.
What if I forgot my password?
If you forget your Password follow the following password retrieval steps. You will be asked to enter your username and click forgot password. A temporary password will be emailed to your email account associated with your Bidz.com account.
What is a Cookie?
A Cookie is a small parcel of data with your login identifier or other anonymous information that is sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive.
In order to participate in the auctions at Bidz.com, your browser's cookies must be enabled each time you log in.
Your browser should already be set up to accept cookies by default, but if your settings have changed, or your browser continually returns to the login page after you submit your login information, follow the steps below to enable cookies.
How to Enable Cookies in your Browser
- Select Tools > Internet Options and open the Security Tab.
- Click the Custom Level button and scroll down to the Cookies section.
- Select the Enable option (if necessary) under the selections for both Allow cookies that are stored on your computerand Allow per-session cookies.
- Select Tools > Options and open the Privacy panel.
- In the Cookies section check the Accept cookies from sites box.
- Select one of the Keep until options as follows:
- They expire - cookies will be removed when the site that set them has determined the cookies should expire.
- Ask me every time - display an alert every time a web site tries to store a cookie asking you if you want that cookie stored.
Once you have enabled your browser to accept cookies you may then Log In.